The history of the shoe factory starts in 1933, in the hills of Florence, when Silvano Ciaschi, together with his brothers, creates a small shoe factory: Shoe factory Ciaschi & Bros.
The company grew until the 60s, when, thanks to their fruitful relationship with American business partners, they started contract manufacturing opening up for foreign markets, in particular the UK, US and Canada.
Shoe factory Ciaschi & Bros continues its development and manages their business successfully, until the early 90s, when, after the company’s restructuring, the new Ciaschi Shoe factory was born. The dynamic and innovative mentality of the younger generation of successors, headed by Marco Forconi, led the company to even greater expansion.
The breakthrough is mainly technological: the know-how inherited by centuries of tradition and their firm commitment to quality are enhanced by a major investment in advanced technology that guarantees a streamlined production process and an improved customer service.
This progress is further enriched by the foundation of a new factory: a masterpiece of 3000m3 of production space designed and built to house all production phases. As a result, efficient internal logistics, improved communication and a stable monitoring of the production process were guaranteed.